Whether you own a fledgling online business, or are looking to expand your business’s reach by building a solid web presence, the following top web hosting features are designed to help you optimize your brand.
1. Traffic Tracking – Traffic tracking tools are designed to help you monitor the amount, and quality, of traffic coming into your site. Using various traffic tracking add-ons and widgets, including Google Analytic integration, you will have the ability to view the number of users that have entered your site, their location, the amount of time they spent on the site, the pages they visited, the actions they conducted and so forth. Traffic tracking tools will help you detect and analyze visitor trends and draw helpful conclusions on how you can optimize your website and its UI.
2. SEO – SEO tools and features are designed to aid you in optimizing your site’s content, internal links and URLs, meta descriptions and titles, anchor texts and the list goes on. A properly constructed website in terms of SEO could mean the difference between a website that enjoys a high search engine page rank and solid traffic volume, and a website that suffers from a poor page ranking and reports low-quality traffic. Most of the top web hosting services will provide their customers with sophisticated SEO tools designed to simplify title and meta tag, as well as alternative image text, editing, and may even offer valuable SEO consultations with their in-house team of industry experts.
3. Email Marketing – I definitely recommend taking advantage of any email marketing tools and/or software that may be provided to you by your web hosting service. Email marketing is one of the cornerstones of online advertising and designed to help businesses convert leads into sales. Choose the web hosts that provide their users with sophisticated email marketing software built for the optimization of newsletters and email campaigns via sending and tracking analytic tools, email scheduling and email address list managers, bounce handling and a generous allotment of email inbox accounts.
4. eCommerce – If you are planning on launching your very own eCommerce site, you would need good eCommerce tools to help you build a solid online business. Your web hosting service should provide you with relevant eCommerce tools such as secure eShopping carts, free online stores, as well as Pay pal and credit card processions and integration. The latter feature being the most vital to your growing online business as Pay pal integration and secure credit card processing will help ensure your customers’ peace of mind and guarantee them completely secure transactions on your online store.
5. Marketing Tools – Marketing tools cover everything from advertising credits to search engine and directory submissions, Google webmaster tools, marketing guides and tutorials, and toll free virtual phone numbers. When it comes to the various marketing tools, the more the merrier says I. Though some less experienced users may feel overwhelmed by all of the marketing options and features provided by their web hosting services, I would still recommend taking the time to acquaint yourselves with said features and to make good use of them as they are tried and true tactics that will no doubt increase your leads, as well as help convert leads into active customers.